Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beautiful Love and Words of Love

I've become so numb , i cant feeL you theree..

Do you ever wanna run away?Do you locked yourself in your room , with the radio on turned up so loud..No one hears your screaming..



She said I'm leaving..Cause He cant take the pain..It is hard to continue this love it aint same..

Things I loved before, are now for saLe..

Here is a little story that I made up So Let's make believe



Don't be scared of your shadow You can't hide from your sorrow

I lie and I lie and I lie till there's no turning back;I don't know why

oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful

No longer waiting, remove illusions;No more complaining, forget confusion

I don't know who to trust no surprise;Everyone feels so far away from me

I tried so hard;And got so far;But in the end;It doesn't even matter

know that i can't get over you;'cause everything i see is you and i don't want no substitute;baby i swear it's deja vu

No one will love you the way I do;No one will love you;Love you like I do;It will never be the same

I'm so over being blue;Cryin over you;And I'm so sick of love songs;So tired of tears;So done with wishing you were still here;Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow

Strange infatuation seems to grace the evening tide;I'll take it by your side;Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.

I... Take the plan, spin it sideways.I... Fall. Without you, I'm Nothing.

I've never written a love song.That didn't end in tears.Maybe you'll rewrite my love song.If you can replace my fears.I need your patience and guidance

You put me through

You won't cry for my absence, I know Because you forgot me long ago.






To the world you are just one person but to one person you may be the world

Is that a gun in ur pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Do you belive in love at first site, or should I walk by again?

I'm loved by some, hated by many, but wanted by many

Your are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy all day long!
so please don´t take my sunshine away from me!

You never get a second chance to make a first impression

Honk if you love (name), then drive your car into the nearest tree!

I'm not smiling at you, I'm just trying not to laugh!

Love make you blind I know, because you don't see me

Aren't you tired? You're walking for hours in my head!

Love for all, hate for none, live for all, and die ONLY for one

No one can understand the meaning of love without being in

| loVe the sUn for days, the mOOn fOr niGhtS aNd yOu fOreveR

If yOu ReAlLy LoVe SoMeThInG sEt iT fReE, iF iT cOmEs BaCk iT's YoUrS


love is like a piece of glass, if u hold it too tyte it will break in ur hands,
if u hold it too loose it will fall down n break


Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies?

To love someone takes a day - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

I love you like a fat kid loves cake

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but first of all feeling
warm inside because you're close in heart


If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right


Love is like war:: Easy To Start Difficult To EndAnd Impossible To Forget!!

Love Is More Than Just A Kiss


if u r bird,i am sky without ur love i can't fly when u leave me I will die

ஐ๑ஐ๑True love iک like ghoکtک, which everyone talkک about but few haveکeenஐ๑ஐ๑



~ yOu're the Only One fOr me, I wOn't let anyOne get in Our way


~ My heart will always remember Our beautiful memOries(L)

~ prOmise yOu wOn't fOrget thOse sOft imprints we left in the snOw(F)

~ I just think abOut yOu, when I feel sO lOnely

~ The day I met yOu, I knew yOu were the One(L)

~ When I clOse my eyes, I can feel yOu entering my heart

~ On the day I met yOu, sO much happiness came tO me



~ I believed that it was too hard to fall in love at first, but that was what I thought before I saw you
(


~ When I ran intO lOve, I tOok yOur hand


~ Always be my love


~ Wants To Fly Away From Reality (*)

~ yOu are tOo goOd tO be true, but i can’t still take my eyes of you


~ If in my dreams is the Only way tO be with you ,, then please let me dream fOr ever(W)

~ I Hope, I Wish, I Wait, I Love And that is all because Of yOu!(L)

~ - yOu are my white angel in this black wOrld (*)


~*[ I believe I’m lOving an angel; with yOur smile & eyes, yOu brOught me tO heaven ]*~


~ Whatever yOu dO, wherever yOu gO; remember my wOrds, my wOrds ; ILOVEYOU!

~ Can't Eat, Can't Sleep, Can't Work, Just Thinking About You

~ I remember all the time that i had with yOu, and nOw I really miss you

~ × True love has no end (L)
~ I hate that I lOve yOu__ *

~×; yOudOn’tknOwhOwmuchilOveyOu



I’ve become so numb , i cant feeL you theree

Do you ever wanna run away?Do you locked yourself in your room , with the radio on turned up so loudNo one hears your screaming

She said I’m leaving Cause He cant take the painIt is hard to continue this love it aint same

Things I loved before, are now for saLe

Here is a little story that I made up So Let’s make believe

I’m just a crazy kind of girl I wanna shop around , I’ve just begun
Don’t wanna settle down

Don’t be scared of your shadow You can’t hide from your sorrow

I lie and I lie and I lie till there’s no turning back;I don’t know why


oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful


No longer waiting, remove illusions;No more complaining, forget confusion


I don’t know who to trust no surprise;Everyone feels so far away from me


I tried so hard;And got so far;But in the end;It doesn’t even matter


know that i can’t get over you;’cause everything i see is you and i don’t want no substitute;baby i swear it’s dejavu

No one will love you the way I do;No one will love you;Love you like I do;It will never be the same

I’m so over being blue;Cryin over you;And I’m so sick of love songs;So tired of tears;So done with wishing you were still here;Said I’m so sick of love songs so sad and slow

No comments:

Post a Comment